About: Justin Jarrett
- In my day job, I'm an award-winning sports writer doing my best to welcome our new internet overlords. You can read my work at islandpacket.com and beaufortgazette.com. In my spare time, I'm an aspiring novelist/humorist with a social media addiction. You can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/justinjarrett.
Posts by Justin Jarrett:
January 2, 2011 Christmas 2010: Truman’s Traumatic Travel Diary
December 12, 2010 The times they are a-changin’
December 6, 2010 ‘Long time, no blog’ or ‘Four months of figuring out fatherhood’
September 3, 2010 Beyond the call of (diaper) duty
August 22, 2010 Searching for the right words …
July 30, 2010 Inching (but not yet centimeter-ing) toward go-time
July 23, 2010 A non-update update
July 19, 2010 We’re ready … He’s going the distance
June 28, 2010 What I Learned At Baby School, Part II
About the authorJustin Jarrett is a husband, a journalist, an internet junkie, a music lover, a prolific television viewer and a sports fan, among other things. But starting the first week in August or so, he won't have time to be very many of those things anymore.
Are we there yet?
Find us on Facebook!
- The times they are a-changin' - BabyCenter's 15 things that change with a baby (reality remix) http://ht.ly/3nT2i 3 years ago
- ‘Long time, no blog’ or ‘Four months of figuring out fatherhood’ « Sympathy Fatigue http://ht.ly/3kNAl 3 years ago
- RT @ltbeyer: RT @stevelevitan: Paypal is donating $0.05 every time someone mentions #BeatCancer in a tweet. Please retweet. 3 years ago
- Beyond the call of (diaper) duty « Sympathy Fatigue http://ht.ly/2zad6 3 years ago
- Searching for the right words … « Sympathy Fatigue http://ht.ly/2t25b 3 years ago
Robin on The times they are a-changin… Janie Jarrett on The times they are a-changin… Janie Jarrett on ‘Long time, no blog… Jan King on Beyond the call of (diaper)… Jan King on Searching for the right words…